Embed from Getty Images
Cara Delevingne perfectly captured the mood of the Christian Dior Fall-Winter 2018/19 collection, which sought to highlight the beginning of the unisex trend in fashion.
Cara, who is a British actress and model, couldn’t have looked anymore like a Dior muse. It was a very disciplined look with no fuss, and the hat made the perfect accessory giving her an appealing androgenous look.
DKNY has long overshadowed its mother-label Donna Karan, and its latest arrival in stores from the Resort 2015 collection is really exciting and prolific. The poster child of the collection is Cara Delevinge, who’s wearing her go-to accessory… a leather jacket.
The collection is urban, feathery and full of swag. Primarily monochromatic and pastel pink, the designer creatively put together pieces that are youthful and agile. The collection also has a casual and sporty feel, making the sneakers the models are wearing totally relevant.
1. The Feather Drop Waist Dress is an adorable above-the-knee dress with a shiny feathery skirt. So the top, cut like a short-sleeved t-shirt is made of ponte, a combination of polyester, rayon and spandex.
2. The Fringe Tunic Dress comes straight out of Brooklyn in style and substance. The immaculate white dress has the long fringes emanating high above the waist. Also short-sleeved the dress maintains its sporty feel, and the style with white sneakers and long strap hand bag is totally on point.
3. Cashmere Drawstring Pants with exposed ankles and elastic ankle cuffs.
4. DKNY Jeans Avenue B With Moto Style
5. Petal Hem Long Sleeve Dress is a reminder that urban isn’t always about being tough as nails. The petal embellishment on the already adorable pink gown elicits a fresh girly attitude.